We’ve developed the MA04 series amps in pursuit of the highest fidelity, power density and stability possible. Featuring our high efficiency Class I™ power modules, a premium quality heavy-duty toroidal transformer power supply and the highest grade components, the MA04 series power amps deliver an enormous amount of power with unmatched sonic quality. Even at continuous operation in the most critical working conditions. These amps are also equipped with SAE Audio’s robust Ultra Low-Loading Capacity technology, so the MA04 series is an ideal power stage for high SPL sub applications.
- Premium quality heavy-duty toroidal transformer power supply.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Differential Amplifier balanced inputs for improved CMRR and noise rejection.
- Ultra low-load output capacity.
- High grade components for a superior sonic performance.
- Backlit front panel controls.
- Channel independent power and -3dB / -6dB / -12dB / -24dB / clip indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent protection warning indicator on the front panel.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (32dB / 1v / 0.775v).
- Routing mode selector (stereo / bridge-parallel) with status indicator on the back panel.
- Channel independent soft-clipping selector on the back panel.
|Output power||(AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo*||800W x4||1600W x4|
|4Ω Stereo**||1300W x4||2300W x4|
|2Ω Stereo**||1900W x4||3000W x4|
|8Ω Bridge**||2500W x2||4600W x2|
|4Ω Bridge**||3500W x2||6000W x2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB|
|THD+N||< 0.1%||< 0.1%|
|S/N Rate||≥ 90dB||≥ 90dB|
|Damping Factor||> 200||> 200|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 x 495 x 133 (3U)||483 x 495 x 133 (3U)|
1、*Power tested under EIA standard.
2、**Power tested under the condition of 40ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.