The PCM series is our flagship touring grade 2 channel amplifier. Exemplifying over 15 years of research and development by SAE Audio, they feature our most advanced technologies in both Regulated Switch Mode Power Supplies and our patented Class I™ power modules. The PCM Series amplifiers deliver a massive power density (5200W per channel @ 2Ω with the largest PCM20) with unprecedented sonic quality from a very lightweight 2 rack-space amplifier. With this rock solid performance and extreme efficiency, the PCM Series amps represent the industry standard for world-class professional touring sound reinforcement applications.
- SAE Audio’s renowned Regulated SMPS power supplies.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Differential Amplifier balanced inputs for improved CMRR and noise rejection.
- High grade components for a superior sonic performance.
- Maximum stability at continuous full-power operation at 2Ω loads.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (32dB / 1v / 0.775v).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge-parallel).
- Mains circuit-breaker on the back panel.
- Channel independent temperature, protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Parallel and bridge indicator on the front panel.
- Lightweight design (15.5kg on the highest power PCM20).
|Output power||Output power (AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo*||700W x2||1300W x2||2000W x2|
|4Ω Stereo**||1200W x2||2300W x2||3600W x2|
|2Ω Stereo**||1600W x2||2800W x2||5200W x2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-1.5dB||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-1.5dB||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-1.5dB|
|THD+N||< 0.02%||< 0.02%||< 0.05%|
|S/N Rate||≥ 95dB||≥ 95dB||≥ 95dB|
|Damping Factor||> 280||> 280||> 280|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775v / 1v / 32dB||0.775v / 1v / 32dB||0.775v / 1v / 32dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 x 450.5 x 89||483 x 450.5 x 89||483 x 450.5 x 89|