The PowerRack 824 from SAE Audio is a power sequencing and signal distribution unit specifically designed to match the VP series active compact line array system. With the PowerRack 824 installing a VP series line array becomes an extremely fast and easy job, and its built-in power sequencer allows to safely turn on and off all the system pressing only one single switch. With its properly labeled signal input/output and power connectors you’ll rapidly know where to plug each speaker group and will further avoid most of the human errors that could damage the line array system.
The PowerRack 824 can support any of the VP series line array recommended configurations, and it also match perfectly with the SAE Audio LP26 loudspeaker processor, providing a fully integrated line array system ready to provide the best sound performance at any given moment.
- Integrated power sequencing and signal distribution designed to match one VP series active compact line array tower (supporting up to 8xV2208P + 2xV1212P + 4xV1218P).
- 1 second sequencing time lapse.
- Real-time voltage and amperage display.
- 3 auxiliary sequenced multi-plug power sockets on the back panel for processor and other pre-amp devices.
- 1 auxiliary non-sequenced multi-plug power socket on the front panel.
- Front panel to back panel USB link to conveniently plug the LP26 processor.
- Remote sequence activation through a contact-closer switch plugged on a 2-pin phoenix socket on the back panel.
|Maximum power handling||80A|
|Power dissipation||≤30W (without load)|
|Mains switch and over-current protection||Single phase 80A circuit breaker|
|Mains power wiring||≤40m㎡|
|LCD Display||Voltage (V) / Current (A)|
|LCD Voltage measure error||±1% (without load)|
|Sequenced power output channels||8 channels (7 channels with NAC3MPB sockets on the front panel,|
|1 channel with 3 multi-connector sockets on the back panel)|
|Non-Sequenced power output channels||1 multi-connector socket on the front panel|
|Maximum current output per channel||≤20A with audio equipment load, ≤10A with purely resistive load|
|Sequencer control||On/Off switch on the front panel, remote activation through contact-closer switch|
|Sequence time lapse||1 step/s|
|Independent sequencer switch functionality||Yes|
|Operating voltage||100V~240V ±10%|
|Frequency of operation||50Hz/60Hz ±5%|
|Audio signal input||Front and rear panel XLR sockets|
|Audio signal output||Front and rear panel XLR sockets|
|Data transmission||Front to rear panel USB link|
|Product dimensions (mm)||483 x 423 x 133|
|Packing dimensions (mm)||600 x 565 x 170|