PS6 Sequence Power
The PS6 is the perfect power sequencer for those small to mid-sized installation or touring applications requiring a safe and stable power distribution with the maximum installation flexibility. With a maximum output current of 45A distributed on 6 power output sockets the PS6 can safely power up all the equipment on your audio setup.
- Installation on rack, wall or standalone.
- Maximum output current of 45A.
- 6 power output sockets (5 channels).
- Circuit breaker for short-circuit and overload protection
- Power on, sequence on and channel on LED indicators.
- 1 second sequencing time lapse.
|Limited main power||~100-240V/25A|
|Consumption power||≤1 1W(without output loads),≤3W when standby|
|Wiring connection||Power Cable fixed on the left side board, internal wiring connection|
|Short-circuit and overload protection||Circuit breaker works when Short-circuit or over-load|
|Sequence channels||5 ways 6 power sockets with protection cover|
|MAX Output current||A+B< 5A, C/D/E/F< 10A. Totally max output current is 45A|
|Sequence control method||Controlled by the ship type switch|
|Working voltage||100V~240V ±10%|
|Working frequency||50/60Hz ±5%|
|Product dimensions (mm)||483 x 110 x 45|
|Packing dimensions(mm)||530 x 155 x 65|