TX series Datasheet
Our TX series power amplifiers are a very versatile and efficient, yet affordable option for those looking for an all-purpose amp. We’ve implemented Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology, along with Universal Regulated Mains Circuit, Switch Mode Power Supplies and Class D power modules. The TX series amps are flexible and feature a model that will meet the requirements of most sound reinforcement applications.
- Class D power modules.
- Universal Mains Circuit Regulated SMPS.
- XLR signal input and link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding-post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (0.775v / 1v / 32dB).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge /parallel).
- Mains circuit breaker on the back panel (only Tx5200).
- Channel independent protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Lightweight Design.
- Sound reinforcement applications with mid power density and good sounding requirements.
- Small to mid sized bar/café/lounge installation.
- Portable or rental industry PA system.
|Output power (AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo*||300W x2||500W x2||700W x2||1000W x2||1500W x2|
|4Ω Stereo**||500W x2||850W x2||1250W x2||1750W x2||2500W x2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, (+0/-1dB)|
|S/N Rate||≥ 100dB||≥ 100dB||≥ 100dB||≥ 100dB||>85dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 x 306.5 x 89||483 x 306.5 x 89||483 x 306.5 x 89||483 x 306.5 x 89||483 x 506.5 x 133|
|Packaging Dimension(mm)||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170||620 x 585 x 210|
1、The power is tested under EIA standard.
2、*,The power is tested under the condition of 40ms burst,1kHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、**,The power is tested under the condition of 20ms burst,1kHz sine wave and 1% THD.
4、TX5200 is Toroidal, without PFC.
5、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.